VioSafe™ Antibacterial LED
The VioSafeTM TLD LED produces a teal colored light that is intended for providing a maximum dosage continuous disinfection through visible light. This LED can be incorporated and retrofit into nearly any LED light product and is the core technology of the Eco Mode found in the VioSafeTM Troffer and Under Cabinet Light products.
The VioSafeTM TLD LED serves as a disinfection maintenance mode that can be used in conjunction with the White Light DisinfectionTM Mode (VioSafeTM VLD LED), as an alternative mode for when illumination is not needed.
- Laboratory and controlled room experiments show up to a 90% bacteria reduction in a treated environment for one day
- In an actively used facility, statistically significant reductions can occur in a matter of weeks
- Kills numerous bacteria such as MRSA, E. coli, and Salmonella, as well as yeasts and fungi
- Meets international standards for human safety and light exposure
- Proven Visible Light Disinfection Technology
- 130 degree emission angle
- 1W nominal power consumption
- 3.45mm x 3.44mm x 1.9mm surface-mount LED
- Uses 3535 standard LED footprint for easy integration into LED light engine designs
- Safe for continuous human and animal exposure
- RoHS compliant
- Products using these LEDs pass all international photo-biological safety standards
Additional Product Info