VioSafe™ 2’x2′ Dual Mode Troffer Antibacterial Light
The VioSafeTM Dual Mode Troffer is designed to serve as a multi-tasking drop-in replacement for existing overhead lighting. As our premiere product, the VioSafeTM Dual Mode Troffer provides 3000 lumens output and offers two modes of disinfection, with an option to increase the disinfection dosage when full illumination is not required in a room.
Use ‘White Light DisinfectionTM Mode’ when both continuous disinfection and safe illumination are needed and ‘Eco Mode,’ which emits a higher dosage of Vital Vio’s antimicrobial wavelengths, as a disinfection maintenance mode for when full illumination is not required.
- Laboratory and controlled room experiments show up to a 90% bacteria reduction in a treated environment for one day
- In an actively used facility, statistically significant reductions can occur in a matter of weeks
- Kills numerous bacteria such as MRSA, E. coli, and Salmonella, as well as yeasts and fungi
- Meets international standards for human safety and light exposure
- Patent Pending, High CRI, White Light DisinfectionTM LED Technology
- Full range dimming ability
- Recessed, low profile lay-in fixture
- Disinfection only mode allows increased disinfection when light is not required
- UL/CE Listed